Wednesday, May 27, 2009

lonely no more

She speaks: My life was thoroughly mundane. People accused me for being blunt. There were times when they refused to accept my existence altogether. I was pensive for a long time. I cried for you to rescue me as I waned into nothingness. And you helped me to redeem my life. For that I thank you inside out. You helped me find my mate. We are a queer pair but that blissful wave between the two of us is unalterable. I could not be happier. Hurray! I am lonely no more.

I speak: My nose wished to post. I find that little one, sort of adorable. Just could not refuse the poor thing. She is on top of the world ever since she got a fake diamond as her soul-mate.

3 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

at least now we'll have to acknowledge its existence. hurray to the jewel, that made the invisible, shine :P

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely....
you can be a tremendous poet...

do post some poetries too
though i know you are not into melodramatic stuff. But still would love to read some...

and this piece really sane...
I admire it from the core of my heart

Writa said...

@sohini:Thank you for suggesting the topic,love.

@ipshita:Poetry is out of my league. But if ever the impossible is made possible I will be the happiest!